Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Black Friday Promotion!

You may have found my blog through Instagram or any number of avenues.

I want to give you the nuts and bolts of this awesome deal! I'll let you refer to my previous posts about why I chose Young Living essential oils, how I have used them so far as that information is helpful for making your own personal decision.

This is my personal promotion. The premium starter kit is already an incredible deal: 11 essential oils, a high-quality difuser, multiple sharing samples as well as supplement samples. It's is valued at over $300 but is sold for $160. That is also your membership, which means every purchase from then on is 24% off the retail price.

If you purchase through me, you will receive a $20 bonus reference material that is a huge resource for all your essential oil use! Not only that, but I will personally provide a $15 Amazon gift card just in time for your holiday shopping.

When you sign up through me, I become your personal connection and can help you navigate the vast world of oils, answer any questions you may have about the company, your oils, building your business, etc.
The Premium Starter Kit contains: 11 essential oils including Frankinscense, DiGize, Stress Away, Lemon, Thieves, Copaiba, Purification, Peppermint, Lavender, PanAway and RC, Dew Drop Diffuser, roller Fitment, travel bottles and Supplement Samples. 

This order MUST be placed by 11/28 at 1159pm PST in order to qualify for this promotion. 

Click HERE to place your order! And as always, please feel free to comment with any questions! 

Have a SAFE, HEALTHY and BLESSED holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment