Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oil it up, baby!

I never thought when I purchased my first set of essential oils through Young Living that I would want to sell them. After all, I HATE selling things. Don't put me in a position to do cold calls or anything like that because I just hate it. However, I fell in love with these oils and their numerous uses that to NOT share with others simply feels selfish.

I originally purchased the Premium Starter Kit because I wanted to try Joy oil, as I was coming off of my antidepressants and wanted some added support during pregnancy. I was NOT disappointed! Joy is definitely an amazing combination of calming/relaxing, and uplifting to where my mood just feels brighter, or "normal". Since it was winter when I first purchased the oil kit, Thieves was also diffused and used NEAT (I'll explain that later) almost daily to kill off bugs in the air, as well as help boost the immune system. Thieves also smells like Christmas so you can't really go wrong with that ; )

I diffuse lavendar if we all need to chill out just a bit (which happens more regularly than I'd like to admit with a newborn and 4 year old fire-brand of a child). Oh and let me not forget Stress Away! This oil is truly a beautiful blend. It's immediately calming and smells like you are on a tropical island.

The beauty of these oils is that the process really does preserve the integrity of the plants and flowers used, offering a super high quality product with so many benefits it's amazing.

I spent a lot of time researching oils because it was so new to me. I mean, why would I pay $15 for a bottle of Essential Oil when I can buy another brand for $7 at the store? For starters, Essential oils aren't really monitored. So they can say 100% pure essential oils but does that mean their oils are free of pesticides? How are they taking care of their crops? Where do the oils come from?

Young living oils have an excellent process called Seed-to-seal. Meaning that from seed to the point that the oil is sealed in the bottle, they are taking great care of the product. They make sure that their crops are grown sustainably, extracted with care and tested by a third party to ensure safety and purity ( http://www.seedtoseal.com/en/seedtoseal ).

I felt really comfortable after learning how they care for the oils and made my purchase.

Here is what you get when you order the Premium Starter Kit:

* An Everyday Oils Collection with 10 of Young Living’s most popular oils!

Lavender 5-m
Peppermint 5-ml
Lemon 5-ml
Copaiba 5-ml
Frankincense 5-ml
Thieves® 5-ml
Purification® 5-ml
R.C.™ 5-ml
DiGize™ 5-ml
PanAway® 5-ml
Stress Away™ 5-ml
AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
10 Sample Packets
10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
Product Guide and Product Price List
Essential Oil Magazine
Essential Edge
Member Resources

This is valued at over $300! And let me tell you...it is well worth the money.

When you sign up ( here ) to become a member, you will automatically receive 24% off your order and every other purchase from here on out. You are not required to sell oils, but you can if you want to. The only OBLIGATION is that at some point during the following year, you make a purchase of oils equaling $50 (50PV) or more, which is not hard to do because the oils are amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment